Corporate Culture's Design Journey began in 2004 and is an annual competition that gives local designers an opportunity to see their furniture designs prototyped and put into production.
Each year a brief is issued with the winning design being prototyped then shown at Saturday Indesign the following year. The final piece is put into production and becomes part of the permanent collection alongside the iconic brands that have become synonymous with the Corporate Culture name.
Past winners include:
· 2004 Brief - Chest Lounge by Arnold Lane
· 2005 Brief - Lipstik Chair by Arnold Lane
· 2006 Brief - Connected Lounge by Ross Didier
· 2007 Brief - Island by Futurespace
· 2008 Brief - Zoe by Kirk Lenard
· 2009 Brief - Takushi by Gavin Harris
The Design Journey is about investing in local designers and contributing to the future of design in Australia. Over the years the competition has grown to become one of the most anticipated and highly regarded opportunities in the A+D community.